Thursday, April 21, 2011

After A Short Break - Back To Cycle 1!

I am back on cycle 1 starting today. I took a short break - was sick with my chronic illness (Crohn's Disease) and working on getting myself better. Now that I have been feeling better for a good week now on my new medication it's time to get back on the wagon. I weighed in this morning at 187.2 (a total weight loss of 41.8 since I started this journey on Jan 17) and am anxious to see some more results.


I know when I originally started, I lost 11 pounds the first week. I don't expect to see such a drastic loss again but know the first week always provides the best results in any diet. I am ready to see my numbers continue to go down and am excited to be back on the wagon and continuing my journey.


I'll let you all know how it goes!

1 comment:

  1. How is it going? I'm very excited to see your photos and progress. I'm in 3th day now and I already see the result. Update!

    ReplyDelete