Monday, April 29, 2013

Hard day but I did well!

It seemed harder this time or maybe I am just blocking out how hard it was 2 years ago. I ate enough and stayed on plan (aside form the 2 goldfish crackers and 1 hershey kiss I had) but still am having major junk food cravings today. Luckily we don't have much of anything in this house but it doesn't make things any easier.

I know I can do this, I did it 2 years ago and kept the weight off. I know it's possible and I know I do keep a lot of the eating habits as a part of my life (I did keep the weight off for 2 years) but damn. I've been in a horrible mood tonight because all I can think about is how much I want a beer and some cheese doritos.

On the plus side... it did feel good to go back to green tea with every meal and lots of water (12 glasses!) I did enjoy my meals and snacks. So.... to keep myself accountable, here is day 1:


Weight: 174.2
H2O: IIIIIIIIIIII
B: 2 eggs
green tea
S: apple
L: salad with ff ranch
green tea
S: 2 cuties
greek yogurt
S: cucumber and tomato salad (oil and vinegar)
D: Ground turkey with garlic, scallion & pepper
green tea

1 hershey kiss and 2 goldfish crackers

I made it through day 1 which always seems to be the hardest day of a new diet. Hopefully day 2 will be easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment