Tuesday, February 8, 2011

First week on Cycle 2...

and I lost 2.6 pounds this past week.

Not as good as my weeks on cycle 1 but still a good loss for a week. I hope once my body gets use to cycle 2 I'll lose more in a week. This week I have actually given oatmeal a REAL try and found I actually like it. Getting to eat a few carbs and starchy veggies is a nice thing to be able to do. It's still a daily challenge to eat right and not cheat. I won't lie... there are days I cheat a little. I have been good about not going nuts and honestly, I don't want to. I like the changes I am seeing in myself and really do want to keep it up. When I think about cheating big time I find that I feel it won't be worth it... why sabotage myself after all this hard work and 17 pounds gone? I want to see those numbers keep going down and I am just STEPS away from ONEderland. :)

The other thing I am finding is that it's also a HUGE challenge to exercise. I need to find something I like to do and am having trouble there. Then, when I do find something I like... the arthritis in my knees, or ankles, acts up and they swell up and hurt (like right now). I haven't been able to exercise in days because my knee is the size of a grapefruit. I really am not sure what to do. I want to do everything right on this diet and this is going to be my biggest challenge.

I hope I keep seeing that scale number decreasing... it really does feel awesome. Tomorrow is a carb day and I am looking forward to my morning oatmeal and some peas with my lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment