Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Back in the 160's!

I am doing well, although it's hard sometimes, I am working hard at staying the course. It's been harder this time around and I've have cheated on occasion (although I have shared every cheat!) I am keeping myself accountable for everything I put in my mouth. If I were to hide something, the only person I am hurting is me and I don't want to do that.

I love how I FEEL being thinner. I love that I no longer need to take blood pressure medication. That's right... after years of needing it, I am DONE. My BP is back to a normal range and just keeps improving with every pound I lose. I love how I see photos of me now and while I still want to see myself shrink some more... I don't cringe or hide them. I don't hold the camera super high in the air to make myself look thinner because, I don't have to. I actually fit into t-shirts from Old Navy that are a size M! I don't even know when the last time was that I could say that. The way I feel is enough to keep me from ever seeing my weight start with a 2 again. I will never again even come close to that. My goal is getting closer... 24.8 pounds away. I really hope I can attain this goal sometime this summer. I think if I work hard, I can.

Here's my day today.

Day 10: 169.8 (-4.4)

H2O: IIIIIIIIIIII

B: black coffee, fruit salad, 2 eggs, green tea
S: green apple
L: leftover chicken tacos w/ ff cheddar, green tea
S: 2 mandarin oranges
D: buffalo chicken lettuce wraps with ff ranch, green tea

Lots of chicken I know (I do add a LOT of veggies to my cooking). The first 17 days are mostly chicken, turkey and fish for protein and as fish doesn't tend to fill me up... I go with chicken and turkey for the most part. If anyone has any good, on plan, filling fish recipes, let me know! Not sure I can take another whole week of chicken. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment