Sunday, May 5, 2013

Week 1 weight loss

Got on the scale this morning and my first week weight loss is... 5.8 pounds!

Yesterday was not my best of days. I tried to stay strong at the party we went to. I found some pulled BBQ chicken to eat and ate that. I had one handful of pretzels and a bottle of water. I decided to have one drink of spiked lemonade and leave it at that. Was doing well too and then... my husband's best friend was like "C'moooonnnnnn, have a homemade margarita! I made them!" I would up having 2 and they were very, VERY strong. Let's just say... nothing I ate or drank stayed in my stomach. UGH.

So, yesterday looked like this:

Day 6: 170.4 (-3.8)
H2O: IIIIIII
B: greek yogurt, green tea
L: pulled BBQ chicken
S: handful rold gold pretzels, 2 margaritas, 1 spiked lemonade


Today is looking good so far! Woke up in the 160's which made me so happy. I am at 168.4!

I woke up too late for breakfast so made a nice lunch of salad with chicken and ff ranch (with my green tea of course) Now... I am headed to my wine tour soon. I will keep track of my eating and hopefully I won't be too bad. I am planning on making chicken lettuce wraps for dinner. YUM.

2 comments:

  1. Can you tell more about using diet pills whle losinf weight?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Artem,

    I do not use, nor do I recommend, using diet pills. The best way to lose weight is to eat healthy and exercise.

    Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete