Sunday, May 5, 2013

Wine tour


Today was great fun with a SUV stretch limo filled with a bunch of fun ladies touring the local wineries. I stayed completely on plan before and after the tour. I enjoyed myself on the tour without overindulging. I would not normally cheat on the 17 day diet and I do take this diet very seriously however... sometimes things come up and this weekend has been a weekend of cheating. The good thing about it is, I don't take the entire day as a loss. As soon as we were done and I got home, right back on plan. No if's and's or but's. The fact that I can do this and not make excuses to continue the bad eating is a win in my book. Not sure how this will effect my weight tomorrow but I am hoping I didn't do too much damage. I am staying accountable so.... here's my day.

Day 7: 168.4 (-5.8)
H2O: IIIIIIIII
B: woke up too late
L: Salad with chicken, ff ranch; green tea
S: crackers, pepperoni, pretzels, strawberries, wine (about 3-4 glasses)
D: ground chicken w/onion, bell pepper, garlic; green tea

And... here's a photo of our group today - it was a blast!


No comments:

Post a Comment