Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I got the book in the mail!


And thus, my 17 day diet adventure begins. I have started reading the book and plan to start this diet on Monday, January 17, 2011. I picked this date for a couple reasons.
  1. I need to go grocery shopping for the foods that fit the plan.
  2. I need to rid the house of a lot of the crap foods we have - maybe eating some of them?
  3. I really do want to read and understand the plan before I start.
Perhaps I'll end up starting sooner but for now, the 17th is my planned start date. A great date too - start the 17 day diet ON the 17th! Seems like a plan meant to be.

My favorite sentence so far in Chapter 1: "You've got to stop eating unhealthy crap." To which I say... really? You mean the unhealthy crap is why I am fat? NO WAY dude... no way. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment