Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Moody Much?

I don't know if it's the lack of carbs or sugar... or just the extreme eating change but I am MOODY. I was kind of moody yesterday but I am like a dramatic teenage girl with PMS today. I hate being this way but I assume it's due to hormonal changes because of the diet and it'll regulate itself out. It had better or my husband may go nuts.

On a good note, I was down ANOTHER 3 pounds today to 216.6. I am shocked that I have lost 6 pounds in 2 days. I wonder how long the weight loss will keep up at this pace? Can't possibly be that long, can it? I know it'll slow and I'll even have days where I don't lose but that's OK. Even if I lost nothing else this week, 6 pounds in a week is amazing! I am going to TRY not to weigh myself everyday - we'll see how that goes.

My food today was:

breakfast:
scrambled eggs with salsa
1/2 grapefruit
green tea

snack:
apple
tea

lunch:
salad with chicken (ff ranch)
green tea

snack:
yogurt, tea

dinner:
chicken and veggie soup - see photo
green tea

No comments:

Post a Comment