Monday, January 31, 2011

A few days at the same weight

Since I've hit my short term mini-goal, my weight has stayed steady. A little frustrating but I am still down 14.2 pounds overall and that's a terrific thing to have happen in a short 13 days. 


Lately, I've been having a harder time. As I get to the end of Cycle 1, the LAST thing I want is another meal of chicken or ground turkey. I have never been so sick of these things in my entire life. We usually tend to eat more chicken in this house than other meats but, when you're told it's all you can have, it can get old fast. I am counting down the days until I can have beef, pork and even a few carbs (sushi anyone?).

I am finishing up day 14 now and I still feel good about my loss I just do wish i was still seeing my hard work on the scale. I have probably lost inches but I never measured myself in the beginning so I have no idea what I may have lost. I *think* I know what my waist measurement was before so I'll have to measure and see if that number has gone down.

Looking forward to moving forward and trying Cycle 2 in a few more days!

1 comment:

  1. Where are your posts? I just started 17 day diet and like reading about your experiences.

    find me on facebook at Simply Active Sonja

    ReplyDelete