Thursday, January 20, 2011

Today was a better day

I did cheat a TEENY bit and had one hershey's kiss. I am not even sure why - I just needed a little taste of chocolate and once I had that little piece and walked away... I felt fine. No more craving for chocolate. I definitely had moments where I wanted to eat something on the no list or really just wanted to eat something, ANYTHING. However, I tried very hard to really think about it. Was I hungry or bored or what? Once I would realize I wasn't actually hungry, it made things a lot easier.

OK, so my scale step today told me more good news. I am down another 1.2 pounds making it a 7.2 pound loss since I started on Monday. I will admit, after 2 days of seeing a 3 pound loss each day, the 1.2 was disappointing at first and then I remembered that 1.2 in a day is AWESOME. I mean... people have weeks where they don't lose a pound. I really am excited to see what tomorrow brings. 

This is not easy... but I am really doing it! I REALLY hope I can stay the course!

OK, here is my menu from today:

breakfast:
greek yogurt
1/2 grapefruit
green tea

lunch:
chicken veggie soup
green tea

snack:
celery
tea

dinner:
baked salmon with asian spices/spinach and scallions - see photo
broccoli
green tea

No comments:

Post a Comment